We currently have a great opportunity for a Computational Biologist who will be responsible for genomic data analysis. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a collaborative research environment and be able to provide evidence of relevant research expertise in the form of presentations, software, technical publications, and/or knowledge of applications.
- Design and implementation of analysis solutions for the purpose of diagnostic product development in the areas of Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing, oncology and genetics.
- Perform statistical and bioinformatic analyses of experimental data produced by next generation sequencing instruments, microarray, digital/qPCR, and other genomic methods.
- Conduct data mining over internally produced and publicly available data sets
- Develop computational solutions to address biologically relevant questions
- Serve as the subject matter expert for statistical, algorithmic and computational issues relevant to the analytical and clinical validation of NGS tests.