Integrated DNA Technologies
Job Locations US-IA-Coralville
US-CA-San DiegoCategory Marketing
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 13 hours ago
Shift/Schedule M-F 40 Hour Week (United States of America)
As a Commercial Marketing Manager, Synthetic Biology for IDT's global marketing organization, candidates are responsible for understanding customer needs within the synthetic biology market segment and using that knowledge and experience to develop and execute marketing and product launch campaigns that drive IDT awareness and revenue. Candidates must demonstrate seniority and significant experience with all facets of marketing to collaborate effectively with customers and internal IDT associates. This role involves managing and influencing cross-functional teams — successful candidates will have great leadership and communications skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of customer needs within the synthetic biology market segment, through direct customer contact and primary and secondary research.
- Work with IDT Product Marketing/Management, Product Development, and Project Management — as well as with Global Sales and Regional Marketing — to develop accurate marketing personas, effective customer segmentation strategies, insightful buyer journeys, and useful value propositions and key messages specific to the synthetic biology market segment.
- Convert customer and market insight into core marketing briefs and strategic marketing plans that drive successful lead generation and product launch campaigns.
- Collaborate with content writers, branding and public relations, collateral design, and search engine optimization experts to ensure that campaign tactics match market segment needs.
- Work with third parties to drive product awareness and positioning.
- Partner with digital marketing, marketing automation, and web development experts to ensure that marketing campaigns are executed well and in a timely fashion.
- Work with IDT leadership to support joint business activities and partnerships with key customers and industry groups.
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns by using advanced digital tagging and metrics to ensure that key performance indicators are met, and campaigns demonstrate a positive return on investment.