Speak with a Covance recruiter in person at the HireLifeScience.com Career Fair 2015 in Edison, NJ. Register to attend at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/career/default.aspx
* Prepares and maintains documentation relating to vendor contractual and business obligations, including agreements and amendments; Statements of Work; Task Orders; and Individual Project Agreements; as well as internal business requirements.
* Perform analyses often involving spreadsheets and other software tools and techniques.
*Works closely with Vendor Management Analysts to create Purchase Orders that support executed contract forms - Task Orders, Statements of Work, Individual Project Agreements, etc.
* Maintains repository of information on preferred supplier community, including relationship information, spend volumes, key terms of agreements and important dates, (e.g. renewals dates, expirations etc.).
* Manages "'public" and "private" folders and files on Global Vendor Management' s shared drive, arranging access for appropriate individuals.
* Promotes the ongoing education of operations personnel as to the nature of Vendor Management.
• Handles multiple tasks simultaneously, many of which require timely cooperation of other areas/organizations within very short time frames.
• Responds to ad hoc requests, often with short deadlines, without negatively impacting ongoing assigned work.
*DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTING
Develops and maintains operational documentation, including templates relating to specific agreements/documents, technical and user reference material
Recommended: 4 year degree or ex-US equivalent from an accredited university in Business, Technical, or Life Sciences. • Well Organized Team player Enthusiastic agent of change Experience 3 years of relevant work related experience • Excellent oral and written communications skills, including experience in drafting agreement related and general documentation. Proficiency- intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio • Proactive (self-starter) Multi-tasker • Creative problem solver (to improve processes, create new approaches) Tenacious in follow up/follow through to make sure others do what they're supposed to • Well Organized Team player Enthusiastic agent of change EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.