Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Do you thrive working in an innovative culture and selling to new markets, a driven leader who enjoys the craft of sales? Are you a go-getter who is ready to take the next step in your career and join the leading life sciences company with great products and technology that will change the world? Then Agilent is looking for you.
We are currently expanding our operations in Europe and are seeking a proven Sales Leader for our team. Criteria for the successful candidate includes:
- Clinical diagnostic industry focused – familiarity with laboratory information systems, electronic medical records software or the clinical diagnostics market space. Experience with selling of enterprise class software is required. A strong executive network in the clinical diagnostic industry is desired
- Interpreting customer needs - can craft the appropriate solutions, negotiate win-win deals and follow through on your commitments
- Strategic - you solve problems for your customers and your team. You understand complex sales, negotiating deals and are capable of selling more than software licenses
- Creative – you are imaginative in helping the team craft solutions for our customers by combining software licensing, reagents, instrumentation and services as needed
- Develop key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Driving the development of regional sales targets and delivering together with the team
- At least 5 years quota-busting software sales experience in life science or IT preferably to healthcare providers, diagnostic labs and hospitals
- Demonstrated success achieving sales targets
- Ability to interface credibly at all technical and management levels within customer organizations
- Great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic can-do mentality, dedicated team-worker and a clear communicator
- CRM fluent
- Open to travel 30-50% of the time
- Degree in a business or biological discipline with knowledge of IT, especially software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Training and development opportunities
- A commitment to work/life balance
- Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
- A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
- The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
Should you have any further questions in regards to the application process, please contact Agnes Kenez on +3618835294.
To apply, please visit our careers page: