The Clinical Services Specialist is responsible for supporting and contributing to our Clinical Services Team by ensuring our customers and their patients have an exceptional experience. This position supports the company’s clinical product, ClonoSEQ™ and ensures accurate and timely communication, from sample acceptance to results delivery, with all stakeholders and associated services. The Clinical Services Specialist works closely with Lab Operations, Sales & Marketing, Reimbursement and the Clinical Reporting team. Note: After an initial training period, this position will have a start time of 05:30 PST.
- Communicate directly with physicians and their associated staff to ensure optimal integration of ClonoSEQ into their medical practice and/or institution
- Support Adaptive Biotechnologies’ field Sales team
- Resolve all documentation issues related to clinical samples. The specialist will be responsible for contacting customers to collect information as needed
- Work directly with a number of pathology labs to request archived material for testing
- Receive and respond to telephone inquiries and e-mail messages from customers (physician offices and laboratories), patients and other medical professionals
- Act as a liaison between the customer and many of the company’s internal departments including Translational Medicine, Marketing, Legal and IT
- Work with the larger Client Services team to streamline processes, ensure efficiency and improve existing standard operating procedures