1. Establishment of KOLs: Lead the development of the charter, legal framework, and objectives of KOL engagements, both individually and as advisory boards. The individual is required to own and lead the external relationships with the main objectives of eliciting requirements and achieving high impact scientific communications;
2. Liaison with Strategic Customers: The role requires significant scientific and clinical engagement with QIAGEN’s strategic customers to collaboratively demonstrate clinical utility of software solutions to drive adoption, utilization and enablement of new applications;
3. Solution conceptualization and requirements elicitation: The role shall serve as QIAGEN’s internal domain expert in molecular oncology with the ability to provide guidance on the bioinformatics products and services addressing the genetics and pharmacogenomics of oncology. The individual is a material stakeholder and shared owner of requirements that guide the development of QIAGEN’s clinical content, software and services roadmap. The individual is expected to be a substantial individual contributor to requirements elicitation, validation, prioritization and implementation;
4. Development of Use Cases: The role requires the individual to leverage their mastery of molecular oncology, clinical testing, clinical decision support, with strategic relationships to collaboratively with stakeholders, lead the development and documentation of use cases for clinical testing and utility. Outputs from this effort shall support numerous dependent activities including business case development, marketing, requirements and roadmap development, sales training, scientific communications and strategic customer engagements. The candidate shall as QIAGEN’s internal resident expert in clinical use case
5. Scientific and Medical Communications: The role requires scientific leadership and contribution to the drafting and publication of scientific communications, including; seminars, workshops, conference seminars, white papers, posters and scientific articles.
6. Market Development: The candidate is required to collaborate with various internal sales and marketing stakeholders to evangelize QIAGEN’s clinical genomics solutions through strategic customer presentations, conference workshops and seminars, QIAGEN’s website and online presence, white papers, posters and scientific articles.