This Clinical Sales Account Manager (remote Dallas, TX or Saint Louis, MO) will be responsible for the promotion of, and achieving sales goals associated with the MAS clinical chemistry quality control, LabLink xL, ISD-Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring, TDM-Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, and Indiko product lines within the Midwest Territory (N. TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, NE, IA). This role requires focus on the delivery of customer support and satisfaction, and manages the assigned territory/customers as a business with responsibility for profit and revenue growth. Significant overnight travel is required. Candidate should possess accountability, a sense of urgency, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Responsible for developing specific account and territory strategies while promoting the sale of company products and services within the assigned territory.
- Make sales calls, schedule visits to current and prospective clients/customers, effectively manage all stages of sales cycle.
- Apply working knowledge of Professional, Consultative, and Strategic Selling skills to maintain existing business, develop incremental business in existing accounts, and conduct cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Work effectively with distribution channels that support the business in addition to direct sales, serving as the subject matter expert.
- Serve as a channel of information to the business unit about customers, markets and competition. Receive guidance concerning markets, prices, products, deliveries and competition from the business unit and sales management.
- Act as company consultant for problems, and provide initial support to solving those problems related to company products.
- Maintain positive relationships with business unit personnel for service and/or technical support, and client/customer purchasing agents.
- Qualify sales leads, answer inquiries and maintain accurate records of activities using approved CRM software.
- Attend sales meetings, maintain an outside sales office, and an up-to-date database of clients/customers for opportunity pipeline management, forecasting, and CRM purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.