Cures Start Here.
At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists seek new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. Fred Hutch's pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation led to the development of immunotherapy, which harnesses the power of the immune system to treat cancer with minimal side effects. An independent, nonprofit research institute based in Seattle, Fred Hutch houses the nation's first and largest cancer prevention research program, as well as the clinical coordinating center of the Women's Health Initiative and the international headquarters of the HIV Vaccine Trials Network.
Careers Start Here.
The Clinical Research Training Coordinator II will assist the Clinical Research Support Training Program Manager in the development and implementation of a comprehensive training program.
- Collaborate with manager and other departments on Learning and Development strategies and goals.
- Assists with designing, facilitating and deploying learning programs, performance support tools, job aides, etc.
- Successfully markets and communicates learning and development offerings across Division to maximize participation and adoption.
- Confers with manager to determine group and individual training needs and confirm completion of training, including training notifications, certifications, and materials.
- Ensure that all required employee training and certification is communicated, launched, and completed.
- Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Coordinate logistics for training sessions and project meetings - course registrations, advertising, room reservation, assurance of all necessary equipment, catering arrangements.
- Compose and distribute training communications including development and maintenance of surveys, support materials, web site.
- Help design department training page, web site, and facilitate ongoing review and update of internal online modules.
- Perform beta testing of internally developed online modules.
- Assists manager with the development and piloting of training program policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties as needed in support of program.
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Proficient (advanced preferred) in Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Aptitude for learning and working with various and specialized software.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills including both written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented with strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Must be creative, innovative, and forward-thinking.
- Must be able to work independently and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, respond, and adapt proactively to changing deadlines and demands.
Education and Training
- Bachelor's Degree is required and our ideal candidate will have had an emphasis with the Biological Sciences, Communication, Organizational Development or Project Management.
- 5+ years in project coordination experience in a clinical research setting or with developing and delivering training materials.
- Project Management experience or education.
- Clinical research coordinator experience a plus.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE