NAVICAN is seeking a Clinical Research Scientist with a background in clinical genomics, oncology and informatics as a key team member for our scientific and clinical team. This individual will help contribute to the execution and analysis of retrospective and prospective clinical studies supporting NAVICAN’s current and future product offerings. This is a great opportunity for a motivated team player looking for a challenging role where they can apply the experience of best practices learned, have influence in the development of systems, and apply their talent real-time for results.
The successful candidate must be a high energy, analytical, hard-working team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who knows and can apply best practice frameworks, processes and methods while being hands-on and highly ethical.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Leads analysis and interpretation of clinical research study data, which may include genomic data and related clinical subject attributes.
- Coordinate with external and internal data services to aggregate data for analysis, works with bioinformatics to plan analysis.
- Innovates with internal staff and external collaborators to expand the scope of NAVICAN’s clinical translational research studies. Manage the execution of retrospective studies.
- Tracks trends and new data publications in the field and updates staff on scientific advances from the literature and conferences.
- Contribute to new product ideas and product development.