What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years conducting human subjects research with increasing responsibility.
- Extensive experience with IRB applications, including writing, editing, and/or providing a regulatory review of research protocols and other study documents.
- Expertise in all relevant human subjects regulations, including the Common Rule and FDA IND/IDE/351 requirements.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent critical thinking, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Understanding of scientific data collection and management methods.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with database applications.
- Master's degree or higher in a clinical or scientific field.
- Experience serving as an IRB administrator and/or board member.
- CIP, CRC, or equivalent certification.
- Specific proficiency with REDCap.
We offer all full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that goes into effect on the first of the month following your start date.
NYSCF is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. It ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Z4p8GnFwpznafMMzsbnA5