Celmatix is a research-driven precision medicine company focused on maximizing fertility. We are seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our growing team. Reporting to the Manager of Clinical Research Operations, the Clinical Research Coordinator will be responsible for helping to launch new research studies, onboarding new research partners into studies, and ensuring the smooth running of ongoing studies.
A strong written and verbal communicator, the ideal candidate has two years of progressively responsible project coordination experience, preferably in a research setting, and is highly collaborative with a roll up one’s sleeves attitude. The successful candidate is detail-oriented, efficient and motivated; a conceptual thinker that has experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Partner with members of the Operations and Research teams to play an active role in ensuring the success of Celmatix-led research studies
- Assist in the preparation of clinical protocols, amendments, informed consent forms, study guides, case report forms, and any other clinical research related documents
- Monitor performance of investigational sites
- Educate study sites in correct collection, processing and shipping of biospecimens to central repository
- Closely monitor study subjects' progress, document research observations, and assess the need for action and/or consultation with the Manager of Clinical Research Operations
- Interact with potential study participants, educating them about the study including the possible risks/benefits, procedural details and significance of the study; answers study related questions posed via e-mail or phone calls from potential participants and/or the general public
- Data collection and data entry, including performing regular audits to ensure that the data collected is complete and accurate
- Assist with the production of participant education material, research newsletters, development of web content and online project communication
- Communicate progress and research findings with regular presentations
- Handle various administrative activities generally associated with conducting research studies