Celmatix is a research-driven precision medicine company focused on maximizing fertility. We are seeking a Clinical Laboratory Technologist to join our growing team to report to the Clinical Laboratory Director in our New Jersey laboratory. The Clinical Laboratory Technologist, in collaboration with the Laboratory Director and Laboratory Supervisor, is responsible for the implementation of the Quality Management System.
The ideal candidate is a strong written and verbal communicator. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative with a roll up your sleeves attitude. Detail-oriented, efficient and motivated, this candidate is a conceptual thinker that has experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must complete required training, attend laboratory meetings and undergo monthly monitoring by the laboratory supervisor.
- Make sure all laboratory tests are being performed in accordance with the Standard Operating Protocols.
- Adhere to the laboratory’s quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed.
- Have the ability to identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either must correct the problems and notify the supervisor and/or director.
- Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications.