The Clinical Implementation Manager is primarily responsible for leading and assisting the Molecular Business Manager team in achieving Luminex Verigene Blood Culture and related revenue, as well as assay growth targets through enabling customers to clinically adopt and implement Luminex Verigene solutions. He/She will achieve annual commercial objectives as set forth by the Senior Manager, Americas Marketing and Senior Director, Corporate Accounts and Marketing.
He/She will achieve these goals by working directly with Molecular Business Manager, Area Business Director and Molecular Application Specialist teams to develop account specific strategies, pre and post contract, to accelerate the clinical adoption and ‘go-live’ process for Verigene Blood Culture products. This will involve customer educational events for Antimicrobial Stewardship teams, clinicians, nursing departments, pharmacy staff and other clinical support on the benefits and clinical utility of Luminex Verigene Blood Culture products. He/She will assist the customer facilities in developing best practices and protocols to maximize our product utility. He/She will forge key relationships with key opinion leaders and, at times, provide education to the Luminex commercial teams. In addition, he/she will foster, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the customer base where they have assisted with the ‘go-live’ process.
The Clinical Implementation Manager will support Americas Marketing team to develop sales and marketing tools and /resources that will assist in educating customers and sharing ‘best practices’ to more efficiently and effectively implement Luminex Verigene Blood Culture products.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
• Provide clinical expertise to educate and support our customers in accelerating the “go-live” process, as well as sharing that knowledge with the Molecular Business Manager, Area Sales Director and Molecular Application Specialist teams
• Assist in the promotion of Luminex’s Verigene portfolio, primarily Blood Culture, through product education during on and off site visits and meetings
• Develop account specific strategies for the implementation process, ongoing customer satisfaction, retention efforts and customer references
• Provide education to hospital personnel on clinical pathways and clinical utility of primarily the Luminex Verigene Blood Culture
• Provide formal presentations as well as conduct trainings on the areas of Infection Control, Nosocomial Infections, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Risk Management and Administration
• Support commercial teams in the development of Key Opinion Leader network, as well as develop relationships with key regional institutions and foster relationships
with key personnel to serve as references
• Assist with tracking and developing KOL membership using Network Directory
• Identify and formulate clinical case studies. Assist in the development of evaluation criteria at such sites evaluating Luminex Verigene Blood Culture solution. Identify potential clinical case studies from clinicians
• Clinical background and context of disease states associated with Luminex Verigene Blood Culture product line
• Sharing best practices for gaining access to and influencing key clinical decision makers
Please note: We are seeking candidates interested in a virtual role that will require 70% travel.