Clinical Cancer Genomic Scientist - Clinical Whole Genome Sequencing with Somatic Analysis
Pharma-Cruiting Life Sciences Executive Search is seeking a Clinical Genomic Scientist with clinical whole genome sequencing analysis experience in cancer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Daily processing, interpretation and analysis of identified variants from clinical samples.
2. Collaborate with bioinformaticians, scientists, and clinicians to design and perform analyses and evaluate observed associations.
3. Contribute to building of of company’s knowledge database.
4. Design and evaluate analysis for sequencing-based projects; discuss valid data collection methods.
5. Produce high quality and detailed documentation for all projects.