Join Omicia’s Genetic Services team! Omicia is looking for an experienced clinical genomics professional. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with a strong team of geneticists, genetic counselors, bioinformaticians, and other professionals who are shaping the future of personalized medicine. As a clinical genomic scientist you will be actively participating in clinical reporting and coordinating Omicia’s Genetic Services group, a network of genetic counselors and medical genetics that not only provide genetic interpretation services for Omicia’s lab and research clients, but also provide a path for families and individuals to end their medical odyssey and get appropriate access to exome, genome or NGS panel tests and counseling services. You will engage with the product development and software engineering groups to create innovate software and workflows that facilitate clinical interpretation.
- Clinical genetic data analysis and reporting
- Research and interpret variants observed in clinical and collaboration samples
- Check quality of variant interpretations and reports
- Develop workflows and training material for the Genetic Services group
- Alliance management of high volume clients