The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, located in Seattle, Washington, is part of a dynamic collaboration among three organizations known nationally and internationally for their patient care and research; Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, and Seattle Children's.
Over the past 25 years, these institutions have worked together to support their mission of adult and pediatric oncology patient care services, research, and education. Join us and make a difference!
This position supports a corporate strategy to ensure long-term sustainability through stewardship of human, physical and financial resources. The strategy is founded on staff and physician engagement and culture of continuous process improvement.
This position is responsible for both clinical and business process improvements to minimize denials and adverse coverage reimbursement issues
- Improve workflow and policy standardization regarding predetermination, clinical denials and appeal processes.
- Develop and implement clinical documentation improvement program to support appropriate coding and reimbursement
- Assure compliance and regulatory billing standards are being met
- Mentor and coach staff to meet goal
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested by the coverage determination administrator
- Bachelor's degree in nursing strongly preferred
- Experience in regulatory compliance preferred
- Coding experience preferred
- Work experience with payer coverage and reimbursement issues strongly preferred.
- Experience and extensive knowledge in oncology strongly preferred
- Familiarity with NCCN guideline preferred.
- Prefer 5 years recent clinical experience preferred.
- Competent in basic computer skills.
- Ability to be flexible
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2200605-2647-1721