Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with annual revenues greater than $2 billion, employees in more than 60 countries, and more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Manager to join our team in Princeton, NJ. Some remote work may be an option.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Serve as the technical leader on all data management aspects for project(s) including start-up, maintenance, and completion activities
- Develop [Global] Data Management Plans and Quality Management (QM) Plans that will deliver accurate, timely, consistent, and quality clinical data
- Identify and implement solutions to project data management issues and concerns, including proactive prevention strategies based on metrics and forecasts
-Serve as the project and client liaison including management and provision of project specific data management status, cycle time, and productivity metrics
- Coordinate and participate in the development of the clinical data model and/or database design and annotate the CRF (eCRF) according to these specifications
- Review data acquisition conventions and data review guidelines / diagnostic specifications consistent with the clinical data model, [statistical] analysis plans, and CRF (eCRF) completion / monitoring conventions...cont.