The Lead, Clinical Data Management will define and implement the rigorous and scalable systems and processes required to robustly manage clinical data from GRAIL’s program of clinical studies.
- Building and managing the Clinical Data Management function and serving as a working data manager.
- Works closely with GRAIL Clinical Operations, Medical Directors, and collaborators on clinical studies from start-up to database lock to produce high-quality study data.
- Developing and implementing data management standards, processes, policies, SOPs and associated documents, ensuring rigor and scalability
- Accountable for database integrity and accuracy across all clinical programs
- Serve as an integral member of clinical study teams
- Manage, mentor, and guide the professional development of team members.
- Staying abreast of industry developments in the Clinical Data Management field and apply to appropriate systems or processes