Celmatix is a research-driven personalized medicine company focused on maximizing fertility. Reporting to the Senior Clinical Bioinformatician, the Clinical Bioinformatics Scientist will play a key role in helping to develop and manage our clinical next-generation sequencing infrastructure, as well as the pipeline that translates the sequencing data into reports and portal presentation for physicians and patients. The ideal candidate for the position has a combination of strong computational and analytical capabilities with experience designing and developing software supporting cutting-edge genomics technology.
- Support the design, implementation, and management of the tools supporting the Celmatix next-generation sequencing analysis infrastructure.
- Develop software integration between functional systems, including LIMS, portal, reporting, et al.
- Work closely with Celmatix scientists and medical experts to develop reports and visualizations of genetic/genomic data in the context of reported symptoms, clinical diagnoses, and other information.
- Implement standards-based pipeline tools supporting the informatics analysis processes.
- Develop, deploy, and implement QA/QC tools and processes which ensure the quality of the sequencing and other genetic/genomic informatics processes.
- Work with clinical, regulatory, laboratory, and other personnel to write and review the Clinical Bioinformatics portion of regulatory documentation.
- Work closely with the Celmatix science teams to carry out and communicate research findings.