The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, located in Seattle, Washington, is part of a dynamic collaboration among three organizations known nationally and internationally for their patient care and research: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Medical Center, and Seattle Children's Hospital. Position Summary
This position is responsible for providing the information necessary for effective decision making and the advancement of the organization's Knowledge Management program. The work includes leveraging existing healthcare outpatient operations and clinical information systems expertise to develop and maintain analyses that enable the SCCA to improve the efficiency and quality of healthcare delivery.
- Build cohesive relationships with business partners that enable Clinical Analytics to develop standard metrics based on the analytical needs of the organization and effectively present this information to key customers. The customers who receive this information include SCCA senior leaders, department managers, healthcare providers and external partners.
- Develop subject matter expertise around key cancer programs, care pathways, supportive services and outpatient clinical operations specific to the SCCA.
- Efficiently share key learnings with the analyst community and business partners as an advocate for the Knowledge Management program.
- Manage the process and implementation of scalable, automated analytical reports/tools for continuous process improvement (CPI) requests, initiative-based projects and ad hoc analytics.
- Partner with alliance members to promote effective utilization, systems coordination and expertise of core applications/tools: Epic, Cerner, Tableau, Business Objects, Crystal Reporting and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Lead efforts in design, development, documentation and maintenance of key applications/tools/business intelligence solutions.
- Provide user education on information delivery systems and ensure access to data with the goal of reduced reliance, over time, on Clinical Analytics.
- Make recommendations on key competencies and tools necessary to drive analytics at the SCCA forward, ensuring that recommendations are in alignment with the Strategic Plan of the SCCA and the goals operational teams.
- BA/BS in healthcare informatics, business/healthcare administration or other similar degree
- 5 years healthcare experience
- Demonstrated experience with statistical modeling
- Advanced SQL language knowledge
- Analytical, data management & reporting skill set (Clinical Analytics Information Systems)
- MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently, multi task & prioritize workload
- Master's degree or 10 years analytical, data management & reporting experience
- EHR knowledge (Cerner & Epic)
- Experience with business intelligence tools
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2321823-2647-3521