The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine in Farmington, CT is seeking a Clinical Analyst for our Clinical Genomics and Genetics Services unit. The Clinical Analyst will write interpretive clinical reports applicable to JAX clinical offerings. The Clinical Analyst will assess genetic variants and therapeutic approaches in the context of the patients’ complete molecular profile to deliver clinical reports in a CLIA/CAP compliant manner. The Clinical Analyst will also insure data integrity of the Clinical Knowledgebase for clinical reporting and scientific publications.
- Utilizing the Clinical Knowledgebase, the analyst will write interpretive clinical reports relevant to the patients’ molecular profile in a CLIA/CAP compliant manner.
- The Clinical Analyst will work with computational sciences/IT to design and modify queries to the Clinical Knowledgebase to support semi-automated clinical reporting.
- Partner closely with the clinical curation team to modify data collection, prioritize content, and initiate quality control projects.
- Conduct data analysis, using clinical reporting statistics, to support scientific publications for the Clinical Services group and/or internal research groups.
- Conduct due-diligence on proposed clinical offerings and design new curation paradigms and clinical reports to support new clinical offerings.
- The Lead Clinical Analyst level will be responsible for managing other clinical analysts, monitoring reporting workflows and prioritizing reporting related projects.