Job Title: Client Relations Specialist
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Director of Business Development
Essential Job Duties: All duties are subject to change by managers during employment. The following is an outline and is not intended to be inclusive of all tasks that could be requested of employee.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the Business Development team in responding to sales inquiries, proposals, and opportunities
- Document Preparation: Quotes, SOW, MSA, NDA/CDA
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate an understanding of the products and services we offer and be adaptive to new technologies and offerings
- Use company resources to facilitate/build strong enduring customer relationships in order to achieve the goals of the company
- Ability to execute on assigned tasks from business development team
- Demonstrates a high level of ethics
- High level of problem solving and time management skills
- Assist in developing additional marketing and sales material
- Maintain web based contract platforms and exchanges
- Collaborate on new sales and marketing campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and generate new business
- Attend internal meetings and facilitate execution of action items
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Management of company website and social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a biological science with client experience in a scientific setting (preferably molecular genetics or pathology)
Desired Skills (but not required)
Knowledge of next generation sequencing, array based genotyping, nucleic acid extraction, and/or pathology.
Knowledge of photo editing and marketing software (i.e. Photoshop, GIMP, Publisher, Fireworks).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time