The Client Relations (CR) Coordinator for Research Grade pDNA acts as a liaison between the Production/QC teams and the client for the purposes of troubleshooting issues, as well as keeping clients updated on the status of their order(s). This role manages established clients and projects for Research Grade plasmid DNA manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for effectively capturing decisions, actions and outcomes from internal/client interactions with appropriate and timely follow up.
- Responsible for the upkeep and organization of data in the Aldevron Database and NetSuite.
- Responsible for ensuring that sales orders are set up correctly and ready to be integrated.
- Responsible for confirming order set up in the Database is consistent and accurate.
- Responsible for acting as an internal liaison between production/QC and the rest of CR.
- All employees are responsible for the general upkeep of work and shared spaces.
- Other duties as assigned.