We are currently seeking a Client Relations Coordinator for Research Grade pDNA and mRNA to join our team! The CR Coordinator acts as a liaison between the Production/QC teams and the client for the purposes of troubleshooting issues, as well as keeping clients updated on the status of their order(s). This role manages established clients and project for Research Grade plasmid DNA and mRNA manufacturing.
About the Role:
- Effectively captures decisions, actions and outcomes from internal/client interactions with appropriate and timely follow up
- Responsible for the upkeep and organization of data in the Aldevron Database and NetSuite
- Ensures that sales orders are set up correctly and ready to be integrated
- Confirms order set up in the Database is consistent and accurate
- Acts as an internal liaison between production/QC and the rest of the Client Relations team