We are currently seeking a Client Relations Coordinator for ASDS! The Client Relations Coordinator for ASDS will act as the point person for GMP/GMP-Source Client Relations team for the sales and maintenance of Aldevron Storage Distribution & Stability (ASDS). This individual will also work with Project Management with GMP-S client materials if a lease is not established within a necessary timeframe for GMP-S manufacture events.
About the Role:
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Coordinate the appropriate documentation required for ASDS activities, including quotes, storage lease generation and approvals, material transfer forms, close out documents, etc. as requested by CR/PM/ASDS personnel
- Lead responsibility for lease monitoring and upkeep, to include renewing and closing out storage leases prior to their expiration
- Assist in the generation of Stability Proposals for GMP/GMP-Source project by ensuring time point requirements and QC assays are documented and priced
- Obtain from manufacturing, accurate excess quantities for each lot as applicable, both retroactively and current, to engage client for purchase
- Lead responsibility to consolidate, update and manage all excess information in one localized system that supports ERP requirements