We are currently seeking a Client Experience Specialist to join our team! The Client Experience Specialist is responsible for supporting the Client Experience Manager in mapping the client experience through all potential touch points to understand our performance and identify opportunities to continually improve how we serve. This individual will further be tasked with coordinating all client site visits while providing excellent customer service.
About the Role:
- Coordinate client visits including but not limited to room bookings, catering orders, AV requests, and other logistical items as needed
- Assist with tracking and metrics to evaluate client experience and feedback
- Support process improvement and update process documents as necessary
- Support the expectation and preparation for all team member participants for client calls and in person visits
- Support the Client Relations team on an as needed basis
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively communicate and multitask and balance priorities
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!