We are looking to recruit a scientist to support our work for the Horizon 2020 project “Coordinated Research Infrastructures Building Enduring Life-science services” (Corbel). The role is to work directly with scientists from around Europe in their use of our chemogenomics resources (particularly ChEMBL), to progress their research projects and to develop training programmes.
Function and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for liaising with scientists engaged in Corbel and advising on the use of chemogenomics resources to progress their projects
- To organize and run appropriate training courses for scientists engaged in the Corbel project
- To help in the identification and analysis of bioactivity data from multiple database resources
- To construct and utilize appropriate workflows to facilitate the pharmacological profiling of molecules and chemotypes, the identification of potential off-target effects and the development of target prediction models.
- To identify interoperability gaps between resources and help with developing solutions
The appointee will report to the ChEMBL Group Leader.