TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Chemist II.
This role is for an 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. shift, Sunday through Thursday.This position will be responsible for routine testing in additional to providing daily technical support in a fast pace high throughput biotech-manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will thrive in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently. They will serve as a technical expert in the lab and support the lab for all equipment and method related needs. Responsibilities include:
- Bench-top testing of manufactured in-process and finished goods.
- Performs routine to complex laboratory analyses and experiments with little to no supervision.
- Routinely operate HPLC, Spectramaxes, and Automated Liquid Handling systems
- Maintains instrument logs
- Calibrate, operate, and perform minor maintenance of instrumentation per SOP
- Ensures adherence to safe work practices and procedures
- Coordinate, prioritize and plan lab tasks to meet deadlines with supervisor or manager
- Monitor and report progress of analytical tests to supervisor or designee on regular basis
- B.S. or advanced degree in chemistry or a related science required
- Strong GMP and GLP background is highly desirable.
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.