TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Chemist I. Shift: Sunday to Thursday from 7 AM – 4 PM. This position will be responsible for producing research and clinical grade components and products by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; performing enzymatic reactions; following aseptic procedures; and documenting actions.
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling materials and supplies.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by standard operating procedures.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by accurately completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches following good documentation practices.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s of Science in a scientific field, preferably in Chemistry.
- At least 2 years of relevant manufacturing laboratory experience
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated and able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
TriLink is a rapidly growing biotech firm in Mira Mesa that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.