Invitae is a well-capitalized, privately-held genetic information services company who is looking for qualified individuals to manage and organically develop Europe, Middle East and African markets. Major responsibilities are:
- Identify and prioritize target regions within the Europe, Middle East and African markets for effective market traction;
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy;
- Develop key strategic partnerships that enable the sales/marketing and reimbursement channels;
- Organically grow sales;
- Identify and develop KOLs who will drive adoption and reimbursement;
- Manage contracts, revenue, margins and expense goals for the Regions;
- Develop forecasts for short, medium and long-term business and manage to sales goals.
- Provide market intelligence including competitive landscape and market conditions that may influence the community
This role is responsible for channel market development of the Europe, Middle East and African markets through direct sales efforts and/or through business partnerships in the Region. Primary sales targets are geneticists, medical and surgical oncologists, and cardiologists from academia, institutions, and private clinic settings. Potentially build, train and motivate direct sales representatives , and distributors in each territory. Lead all sales support activities for sales representatives, distributors, deliver technical presentations on relevant Invitae products to potential and current customers, and participate in cultivation and development of regional key opinion leaders (KOLs). Encourage collaboration with KOLs to strengthen Invitae relationships and influence the medical community. Identify potential clinical partnerships that can assist in strengthening Invitae’s market position globally. Identify areas for population-specific collaborations and studies.
Accountabilities and Key Performance Indicators:
- Develop and execute the sales growth strategy for Europe, Middle East and African markets;
- Select the appropriate sales personnel, channel partners and structure the appropriate distribution contracts;
- To achieve revenue quota for products;
- To achieve key opinion leader development targets;
- Develop key collaborations for building customer value globally.