Develop, promote and manage the sales of GE Healthcare Cell Therapy products. This a great opportunity for someone with a sales background in immunology, immunotherapy, cell therapy, bioreactors and cell growth media.
• Promote sales of GE Healthcare Cell Therapy product lines, attaining and/or exceeding territory budgetary goals through sales success across key product areas.
• Promote customer satisfaction by providing quotes, service information, answering inquiries, investigating complaints, managing orders and taking immediate appropriate action, and providing after-sales support utilizing all available resources.
• Communicate best practices, sales success and assist in training and coaching Life Sciences team members as requested by the Business Unit Manager or Regional Sales Director.
• Maintain customer database, accurate quarterly forecasting and opportunity management.
• Conduct presentations to potential customers and implement local user group meetings within territory.
• Develop specific account strategies, account portfolios, and territory business plans by routinely working with high level decision makers in customer organizations and their colleagues selling and supporting other product portfolios. Actively adjust plan to meet local dynamic situations.
• Attention to administrative responsibilities: Monthly reports, expenses, forecasting, yearly reviews, call database updates, opportunity details and other operational requirements.
• Present and report competitive product information and competitor activity to Marketing for communication within the Region and North America.
• Manage sales by maintaining appropriate databases and generating quotes to customers.
• Develop new accounts and customers utilizing available resources.
• Willing and able to effectively work within a team selling environment and ongoing proper utilization of internal resources
• Bachelor Degree in the Life Science including Biology, Chemistry or Microbiology.
• Minimum of 5 years successful field sales experience selling reagents and instrumentation into academic, government and biotech accounts.
• Experience selling medical devices into clinical market would be a plus.
• Proven sales track history of obtaining sales goals.
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft and Outlook.
• Licenses/Certifications: Valid driving license with good driving record.
• Spend an average of 80% of available time in the field (some overnight travel required).
• You must be willing to live and work in the assigned geography (Northern California, Washington, Vancouver).
Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Medical device sales experience.
• Experience working with a sales background in immunology, immunotherapy, cell therapy, bioreactors and cell growth media.
• Sales Experience with biotechnology/pharmaceutical industries in Life Sciences research.
• Knowledge of the territory and its customer base.
• Sales Training Experience: Commercial Selling Skills Training.
• Proven effective sales record in previous positions.
• Direct employment in biotech or pharmaceutical research, production or process development environment.
• Preference for candidates located in San Francisco or Seattle