The Business Development manager will report to the Director of North America Sales. The position will manage the Western region of the United States to develop business agreements, and sales in the DNA and RNA sequencing vertical.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of sales strategy for the assigned territory (CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, HI)
- Maintain relationships with appropriate company team members to identify and communicate new and future product needs, development and market trends
- Plan visits to customer and prospect sites within the regional territory
- Conduct online presentations
- Provide customer service/support when necessary, to existing customers