Business Development Managers work directly with clients to craft customized solutions using Seven Bridges’ platform and expertise. You become an expert on a select group of target clients and, more importantly, the problems those clients face in delivering the next decade of precision medicine. To do so, you engage with the teams on the front lines of these organizations -- the teams charged with delivering serious advances in therapies. These include bioinformaticians, directors, and even internal IT organization leaders. As such, there is no such thing as “news” about a target organization at Seven Bridges -- we get scoops ahead of time.
In addition, you work with internal and external groups to tell the Seven Bridges story to wider audiences. This may include speaking on behalf of the company, crafting proposals, or even working with policymakers to shape regulation.
Ultimately, you are responsible for building and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders for the company, which results in winning business. In addition, you steer projects identified as top priorities, employing strategy and strong interpersonal acumen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain complete, current knowledge of target organizations including their current therapeutic pipeline, organizational chart, purchasing and procurement preferences, financials, public statements, etc.
- Develop relationships with current and potential clients, specifically with those that are doing the analytical work.
- Work directly with current and potential clients to understand the fundamental challenges of their businesses.
- In conjunction with a VP, Business Development, design and ensure execution of commercial agreements on behalf of Seven Bridges with clients.
- Serve as an ambassador on behalf of Seven Bridges into large, complex organizations.
- Collaborate across and rally internal teams to deliver strategic value to clients.
- Exceed revenue targets.