TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a GMP Business Development professional responsible for driving revenue via direct client interactions to support the company’s annual growth objectives. This role will develop and nurture GMP opportunities /clients and work with the team to develop accurate project plans, MSA’s and other client facing documents.Successful performance increases GMP revenue, profitability, and market share while developing long term, beneficial partnerships for TriLink Biotechnologies will measure impact. Responsibilities include:
· Act as a sales and marketing driver for the TriLink Biotechnologies GMP business by identifying, developing and implementing key growth activities to support GMP revenue goals.
· Utilize and manage appropriate internal resources (personnel) to address client issues and move deals forward to closure.
· Develop high level, strategic relationships to catalyze the GMP sales cycle/process via visits to strategic customer accounts and actively drive the development of new GMP accounts.
· Excel at identifying and selling to key stakeholders in complex sales situations leading to rapid closure of business/projects.
· Develop deep knowledge of GMP clients and sales stages leading to recurring accurate forecasting of sales.
· Develop and implement effective educational campaigns to support expansion of both brand and product awareness in the pre-GMP, preclinical, GMP and P1 Clinical sectors.
· Using Voice of Customer (VOC) contribute to the development of marketing strategies and tactics to support GMP sales objectives.
· Professionally and proactively communicate with external and internal customers. Work with internal teams to create customer facing documents of the highest professional level and accuracy.
· Attend key conferences, meetings in the GMP sector.
· Other duties, as assigned.
· Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or allied degree. PhD degree is a plus. Minimum 5+ years in relevant areas with commercial experience in Molecular Biology, Genomics and/or Biologic CMO sales and/or business development.
· Proven track record of demonstrated capability in a broad range of areas including, but not limited to business development, marketing and sales.
· Excellent computer software skills with demonstrable expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SFDC.
· Proficiency with verbal and written communication in English.
· Working language proficiency in French, German, Spanish, Italian, or Chinese is not required but would be a plus.
· Excellent organizational, analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skills.
· Strong indirect leadership capabilities, particularly in influencing and motivating teams to achieve group goals.
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and retirement plan.
TriLink Biotech is an EEO Employer