Purpose of the Position:
Build and grow a sustainable metabolomics kit and service business according to budget plans. Make initial, intermediate and final offers in alignment with the BIOCRATES headquarters in Innsbruck.
Publicize the scientific approach of BIOCRATES by making scientific presentations, organizing workshops and negotiating with clients on a scientific basis. Create and manage relationships with KOLs.
- Manage several customer relationships and accounts
- Visit customers and make presentations
- Establish new customer contacts
- Attend scientific congresses, exhibitions and trade fairs
- Organize workshops to convey the company message
- Collect customer feedback and relay it to marketing and product development
- Execute sales plans for the area
- Closely cooperate with Customer Support
- Cooperate with other members of the sales team, forward leads and other relevant information
- Report to the management regularly
- Maintain the company’s CRM system to ensure the availability of relevant information