Do you have;
- 10+ years demonstrated success in sales and marketing within the healthcare/medical device sector?
- Experience in managing the commercial/sales function of a business unit or group?
- The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally?
Reproductive Health Science Ltd (RHS) is an Adelaide-based ASX listed biotechnology company with expertise in the genetic analysis of single and small numbers of cells (www.rhsc.com.au) with distributors in Turkey, China, Iran, South Africa, Russia, India, Indonesia and UAE.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Business Development Manager who will contribute to our growth by using their knowledge of technology and science, paired with their exceptional communication skills. This is a new role for the company and the position can be tailored to a senior executive position for the ideal candidate.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for;
- Developing and implementing a business plan to achieve short term and long term growth of RHS products in the Australian and International IVF markets.
- Managing key supplier and distributor relationships.
- Analysing market and sales trends to expand the business including reviewing and evaluating new product opportunities.
- Preparing budgets, sales and demand forecasts
- Participating in Product Development process with key stakeholders
- Attendance and participation at selected domestic and international customer trade and education events