The Business Development Associate will represent Sequenom’s prenatal products to targeted clients, whose patients may benefit from our superior science. This position will collaborate with the Business Development Manager (BDM) in their designated territory to help manage and develop relationships with physicians and clinical laboratories to attain or exceed sales targets. In addition, they will assist the BDM with implement strategic territory business plans and manage processes within budget and in accordance with approved marketing plans. Responsible for accelerating the adoption of products while providing clinical product expertise. Partners with the BDM to grow their business within their territory.
This territory will cover Philadelphia, PA
• In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, develops and executes strategic territory sales plans to achieve sales growth objectives.
• Hybrid role between sales and services.
• Builds and maintains relationships with key targeted clients.
• Understands and executes marketing plans.
• Manages budgets and expenses within guidelines.
• Provides technical and administrative product information.
• Assists the BDM with the implementation of new sales strategies.
• Provides Marketing feedback to identify key resources for adoption of products.
• Acts as a liaison with Field Operations and facilitates a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Supports the BDM’s objectives for growth of all prenatal products within assigned territory.
• Facilitates educational in-service and programs within the territory.
• Lead generation to assist BDMs to build-out territory.
• Provides support at in-services draw sites.
• Possibly work in dual territories.