Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts address key health care challenges in cardiology, oncology, and internal medicine, as well as metabolic diseases and central nervous system disorders.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Business Analyst/Solution Specialist
This position assumes the role of a Business Analyst and Service Leader supporting bioinformatics and translational medicine platforms and workflows.
· Developing new and maintaining existing NGS pipelines.
· Making key contributions to the High Performance Computing (HPC) Operational Committee in the Boston Hub, and providing platform support to Bioinformatics
· Taking the lead in the development of a computing lab that can provide the platform for supporting NGS activities
· Subject Matter Expert for Big Data projects (data storage solutions, high-performance computing, cloud computing)
On an operational basis, this role is also expected to:
· Provide production support and consultation for deployed systems, including problem resolution and system lifecycle evolution.
· Ensure Business Continuity: operational incidents resolution in coordination with infrastructure teams and Level 2 support teams.
· Contribute to support activities :
o Investigation of data issues and bugs.
o Test the bug fixes and enhancement implementations.
o Prioritize the enhancement requests from local users.
o Contribute to support initiatives according to the priorities.
o Coordinate vendor support activities.
o Coordinate efforts toward training, awareness and utilization of supported solutions.
· Provide data management support, specifically, data consistency checks, data cleanup, transformation and load into production systems.
· Work collaboratively with business customers and as a member of local and global IS project/support teams for Sanofi’s R&D to identify business needs and specify system requirements.
· Interact and communicate on a regular basis with local and global customers (incl. management) within R&D.