The Build & Release Engineer will be a member of the Software Engineering team and will develop and maintain the systems and tools to improve our build and release process. Additionally, you will focus on continuous integration, build, release and branch management for our agile engineering group coordinating multiple software services in multiple languages to deliver our product suite.
• Drive and implement software configuration management and continuous integration and delivery initiatives.
• Ensure the integrity of builds and artifacts to support successful production releases.
• Develop tools/scripts to support and improve current build and release process.
• Work with the development teams to drive and define branch management.
• Create, maintain and support build and test environments (with support from IT).
• Create, review, publish and manage formal release notification, instructions and deployment notes (in conjunction with field support).