Join the fast-paced, high energy Genomics team in Agilent's Diagnostic and Genomics group. The market for Agilent's Genomics products continues to enjoy significant growth through the invention, development and launch of high value products associated with technology platforms such as Microarrays, Next Generation Sequencing, Automation, Crispr, Quantitative PCR, PCR and molecular biology reagents.
As an Agilent Bioreagent Specialist, you will be responsible for driving sales of Agilent Technologies' line of high performance molecular bioreagent products (Crispr, QPCR/PCR, cloning, comp cells, mutagenesis) in the Life Sciences markets. Being an integral member of the field sales team, you will use your excellent technical sales track record to focus on acquiring new customers, retaining and growing existing customers, and supporting our various channel partners. The Bioreagent Specialist will be expected to develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to sell complex Genomic solutions within this competitive marketplace both directly and through our channel partners.
- Drive sales of high performance genomic bioreagents and instrumentation in a defined territory
- Work closely with channel partners to manage and grow customer base
- Effectively prospect to find and close new opportunities in existing and new accounts.
- Develop and maintain strategic freezer programs directly and with channel.
- Conduct presentations and product usage demos
- Provide support and product training to our Channel partners
- Conduct business reviews with channel partners
- Contribute to developing effective strategies and tactics that will enable Agilent to gain market share in the Territory.
- Focus on strategic product applications around bioreagents and instruments – such as qPCR/PCR, cloning and Crispr
- Provide constructive feedback from customers into Agilent to help guide continual development of products that more effectively address customers' needs.
Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
-Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.