We're seeking a Biomanufacturing Operator in our Research Grade Laboratory to join our team! The Biomanufacturing Operator will work daily within Aldevron's Research Grade Laboratory performing tasks. This individual is expected to become familiar with all of Aldevron's products and to be able to perform most tasks associated with the purification of plasmid DNA.
About the Role:
- Perform various manufacturing tasks in accordance with Aldevron Standard Operating Procedures
- Review daily work instructions and organize individual daily workflows
- Document production activities in the Aldevron Internal Database
- Complete work independently under daily written direction from the Production supervisor(s)
- Complete the training plan developed by the Production Supervisor and maintain personal training file
- Coordinate production events with buffer preparation operators
- Execute RG projects with either upstream or downstream tasks and all special considerations associated
- Perform various QC assays in accordance with standard operating procedures for interim testing of manufactured product
- Perform final adjustment and formulation, dispensing, and labeling of manufactured products
- High School degree required
- Some previous lab experience preferred but not required
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to follow written directions
Who is Aldevron?
Aldevron is a leader in advancing biological science. Our custom development and manufacturing services provide scientists around the world with the essential components to accelerate research and open up their laboratories for groundbreaking science and breakthrough discoveries.
Why choose Aldevron?
We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is t the center of it. With our commitment to quality, we provide career opportunities that allow employees to grow and succeed, while helping make everybody's lives better.