We are a rapidly growing company that manufactures biologics (such as Plasmid DNA) to help accelerate scientific research and breakthroughs. Our Operators are responsible for various laboratory tasks such as cell growth, Plasmid DNA purification, and the documentation of production activities. We have multiple openings across multiple shifts available. Some laboratory experience is preferred, but not required.
About The Role
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to perform various laboratory tasks
- Review daily work instructions and organize your own individual workflow
- Document production activities
- Coordinate production events with laboratory technicians or other operators
- Troubleshoot production events and maintain excellent communication throughout the production process