We are seeking professional and positive employees to join our team as Biomanufacturing Operators. Our operators work in our labs performing tasks associated with the production of plasmid DNA, and receive hands-on training with qualified trainers. This role is located at our Fargo, ND location.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Biomanufacturing Operator, you will follow written directions to execute our manufacturing projects in our research-grade lab. This includes various laboratory tasks such as cell growth, purification, and the documentation of production activities.
- Excited to start a career in biological science.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are comfortable following directions, including written processes and safety practices.
- Have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Can apply basic math concepts such as arithmetic, ratios, proportions, and conversions.
- Strong work ethic and a team player.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred (not required)
What is Aldevron?
Aldevron is a leader in advancing biological science. Our manufacturing services provide scientists around the world with the essential components to accelerate research and open up their laboratories for groundbreaking science and breakthrough discoveries.
Why choose Aldevron?
We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it. With our commitment to quality, we provide career opportunities that allow employees to grow and succeed, while helping make everybody's lives better.