Databiology is a fast growing software company looking to increase our team. We are seeking a bioinformatician to be the scientific and technical liaison between our development team and our external customers and partners, working with them to implement their pipelines and applications on our platform.
- Research, integrate, and test new bioinformatics applications in Databiology
- Teach new customers how to use our platform and use it to realize their own use cases
- Work directly with customers to assess their scientific and bioinformatics needs, providing support and leadership to ensure successful integration with our platform
- Advance our relationships with scientific and technical users and grow our active user base
- Provide customer insights and recommendations to help direct our technology development roadmap
Based in the UK, preferably in the southwest. We offer a flexible working environment with limited need for in-office presence in Oxford, so your home location does not matter.