The Bioinformatics Specialist (Clinical Analyst) is responsible for developing and extending data analysis pipelines running on an HPC cluster, performing clinical analytics, and generating time based reports.
- Participate in the design and development of an analysis pipeline running on a local or cloud-based cluster.
- Work on a clinical team that efficiently and accurately generates patient results.
- Maintain and optimize bioinformatics pipelines within a CLIA environment.
- Support laboratory and medical staff with results reporting and analytical review.
- Use analytics to detect lab and computational issues, track metrics, and monitor performance.
- Perform appropriate documentation and testing.
- Report lab status to team members and Lab Directors.
- Support a multiple-site operation.