We currently have a great opportunity for a Bioinformatics Specialist who will be responsible for the research, development, and optimization of our diagnostic products. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a collaborative research environment and be able to provide evidence of relevant research expertise in the form of presentations, software, technical publications, and/or knowledge of applications.
- Process and manipulate large genomic sequence data for genomic research purposes.
- Perform bioinformatic analyses of experimental data produced by massively parallel next generation sequencing.
- Support NGS pipeline development and automation.
- Conduct data mining over internally produced and publicly available data sets.
- Collaborate with scientists.