The Bioinformatics scientist will provide support with the development, validation, and implementation of data analysis for various projects including development of tools/databases and research publications.
- Lead the data analysis of various genomics project handling large data.
- Integration of in-house and external data sources for interpretation of the data.
- Coordination with various research groups at MedGenome.
- Development of efficient framework and tools for data analysis.
- Development of robust quality control for the data.
- Develop, validate and implement latest bioinformatics technologies.
- Develop, evaluate, and validate bioinformatics tools to establish correctness of the tool.
- Prepare reports, charts, graphs, and presentations as required.