The Helix Bioinformatics team is seeking passionate and motivated individuals to join our cross-functional team to develop and apply cutting-edge approaches to processing, analyzing, annotating, and interpreting population-scale human genome sequence data for consumer products. You will work closely with lab operations, engineering, applied genomics, product, and design, to create our world-class genomics platform. If you like the idea of building out a large-scale clinical genomics platform and changing the way everyone understands their DNA, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
As a Bioinformatics Scientist at Helix, your responsibilities may include:
- Delivering the highest quality genetic data to customers
- Designing, implementing, and testing novel next-generation sequencing analysis methods
- Development of best-practices for quality assessment, control, and benchmarking of sequencing assays and analysis methods
- Supporting laboratory R&D efforts in a large-scale production environment
- Wrangling large datasets and generating insightful reports