- Excellent understanding of algorithm complexity and its implication in real-time performance
- Ability to read and understand complex scientific papers describing genotyping algorithms
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling of genotyping data
- Experience with solving genotyping problems in Cancer is a plus
- Strong software engineering skills is a plus
- Experience with machine learning and statistics is a big plus.
Key Technologies and Roles: Python, NGS, Genotyping, Bioinformatics, Algorithm Development
Education: BS or better preferred.