- Analyzes experimental data produced by next-generation sequencing (NGS) including SNP and CNV analysis;
- Carry out bioinformatics analyses and present findings or comprehensive project status review to internal study teams;
- Develop new bioinformatic analysis/annotation algorithms;
- Develop and maintain in-house computational tools,
- Documents workflows, protocols and reports for reproducible science.
- Organize and maintain completed project data, preparing summaries, internal reports, presentations, manuscripts, etc; and
- Ensures technical activities under delegated supervision are conducted within internal and external guidelines and regulations.
- PhD degree in bioinformatics, computational biology or related field;
- Master's degree in bioinformatics, computational biology, or related field and 2 years of experience in a clinical laboratory, research laboratory,; or
- Some experience with Next-Gen related data analysis
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
- Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
- Eagle Award winner - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships